Michael Buckner | Frazer Harrison, Getty Images Now this is a collaboration that…
- Posted on Aug 26th 2006 3:48AM by Scott Boyd
This is a girl that was passed out on the sidewalk outside the show. Her friend said she was just hot. Uhh, yeah.
A most definitely inaccurate set list (It's categorized as amateur for a reason), more blurry camera pics and a half-assed review of the show after the jump.
Brandon looked hella like a Craps dealer at a Western-themed casino, but it didn't stop him from rocking out with his bow tie out. I know the Killers aren't known for their live show, but I tell ya, they were really damn good. The new songs sound as good as the old ones, which I predict means many a kid (myself included) will put in many an hour listening to 'Sam's Town' when it's released.
In case the above descriptions were not visual enough, I took some amateur pics as well (not that kind of amateur).
This is Mr. Flowers
This 35-year-old plus female was fond of sharing knowing looks with another 35-year-old plus female which were accompanied by finger pointing ("Yeah girl, you go girl!") and right-back-at-ya finger pointing ("You know it girl, whheeewww!") followed by screaming singing 'Jenny Was Friend of Mine' in each other's faces. They also did the GnR Axl Rose dance.
1) 'Sams Town'
2) 'When You Were Young'
-- Lots of hand over the heart moves by Brandon. But the right hand, over the right side where there is no heart.
3) 'Somebody Told Me'
4) 'Smile Like You Mean It'
5) 'Bones' (complete with a synthesized horn section)
6) A song about taking it down to the water and taking it higher and higher. He might have very well said something about smoke on the water.
7) Something with lyrics along the lines of "before you go read my mind, teenage queen, loaded gun, I don't mind."
8) 'Jenny Was A Friend of Mine'
9) 'Midnight Show'
10) 'All These Things That I've Done'
11) Lyrics that sounded like: "I looked a little bit older. I looked a little bolder. A little bit closer."
-- Brandon busted out the bass on this song
12) As I was leaving I saw what seemed to be two of the guys from Louis XIV hop on stage and I think they were all singing "I always said I'd try" and "Let me show you how much I care."
I know they played some more, but I got tired and went home. This review stuff is kinda hard.