Century Media Queensryche fans are now getting a chance to hear new music from the…
- Posted on Nov 17th 2006 12:30PM by Vincent Sabatini
And you thought we were just music geeks. There have been some very intense nerd conversations this morning, ranging from the kick-ass new 'Spider-Man 3' poster, to the new 'Rocky Balboa' trailer and climaxing with a dorkgasm debate on who was the all-and-all ultimate 'Star Wars' bad ass. (I stand by my opinion of the Chancellor when he becomes all decrepit, fighting Samuel L. Jackson in 'Episode III.')
Surprisingly, none of the participants in this embarrassing display of nerddom were virgins.
But wait! The wildest is yet to come:
- Lady Sobs.
- David Gilmour plans Christmas release.
- TIME magazine has decided to inform you of the All-Time 100 Albums.
- You can buy Alice Cooper's Mustang GT on eBay.
- Michael Jackson fans demand ticket refunds.
- DJ Jazzy Jeff proves he's not dead.
- Jack Black says Tenacious D is losing money on current tour.
- Lily Allen tour bus is smokin' hot.