Annette Brown, Lifetime The story of June Carter Cash comes to life in the…
- Posted on Mar 7th 2007 1:47PM by Scott Boyd
The Evening's Festivities:
Prior to the live ceremony,
- "Inductee Tributes:" Building/outdoor spaces dedicated to each inductee and featuring photo collages of the artist's careers, on-demand videos clips, and audio streams for each inductee.
- "Best of the Hall of Fame:" Two regions of the island featured photos and on-demand videos of the best moments of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. One of these regions provided Second Lifers with the ability to vote on which inductee's music they wanted to hear.
- StarLane™: Avatars created stars along
AOLPointe's "walk of fame" with their name and hand print for all to see. They even brought them home as a souvenir for free!
- Music Trivia Game: Residents competed against one another at the Quiz Time Lounge™. They went head to head to see who knew more trivia about the Hall of Fame and music in general. Winners received
At residents watched (and danced to) live coverage of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, which was featured in the Amphitheater on
Throughout the evening Second Life residents also got the opportunity to "see and be seen," because all
In case you missed the live event or want to see it again, reprises of the Induction Ceremony are playing at AOL Amphitheater through Sunday, March 18th. If you have any comments about the ceremony in Second Life, email us at email@example.com or drop your thoughts in the Suggestion Box at
If you haven't seen
Click below to teleport to