Kevin Winter, Getty Images T.I. and Lil Wayne are teaming up once again, only this…
- Posted on Aug 10th 2007 2:45PM by David Sprague
The gal -- described only as "a little hippie girl" -- went ballistic when a patron at a Seattle saloon broke into his version of 'Yellow,' screaming "Oh, no, not that song ... I can't stand that song!" Having had much the same reaction ourselves every time we've heard the version put forth by the Chris Martin posse, we're not surprised to hear that she followed up her interjection by leaping onto the bar's stage to pummel the hapless singer until cops were called to break up the melee.
Thankfully, no serious injuries resulted from the fracas, but we can't help but hope that some good can come of it -- like the recording of a public service announcement warning "Friends don't let friends karaoke to Coldplay."
11. Outlaw Rocker Pardoned for Picking Flowers
10. Karaoke Singer Coldcocked
9. Guitarist Mistaken for Jihadist
8. Singer Wins Taco Contest He Didn't Enter
7. Legend to Receive Fan Mail From Grave
6. Sharks Make Love to Justin
5. Drummer Auctions Off His Pacemaker
4. Terrorist Wants to Behead Pop Stars
3. Singer Set to Snuggle With Snakes
2. Rocker's Cats Do Coke
1. Guitarist Inhales Dead Father
All Wacked News