Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on Aug 15th 2007 5:00PM by Mike Spinella
Staten Island afro-soul collective the Budos Band's song 'King Charles' was played during a recent episode of HBO's 'Entourage.' To that end, the Budos, no strangers to big posses, gave Spinner the Top Five reasons that it's good to roll eleven-members deep.
1. We can clear out any bar in under ten minutes.
2. The Budos can show up Sh--F--k, Tennessee, and it's an instant party.
3. We can continue to put holes in hotel walls, and it only sets us back about ten bucks a dude.
4. Its really easy to gather beer money.
5. When an opening act is lame or playing too long, we just unplug their power. With eleven dudes, we can take just about any band.
The Budos Band recently released ten tracks of funky instrumental bliss on 'The Budos Band II.' Buy it on iTunes.
More Budos Band on Spinner