Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on Jan 14th 2008 9:00AM by Jessica Robertson
- Christina Aguilera and her husband Jordan Bratman welcomed the birth of a baby boy, Max Liron, on January 12. This is the first child for the couple, who were married in 2005.
- In other baby news, Nicole Richie and her rocker boyfriend, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden, welcomed the arrival of their baby girl, named Harlow Winter Kate Madden, on January 11. This is the first child for both Richie and Madden.
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder took home the Golden Globe for Best Original Song Sunday night for his contribution to the Sean Penn film, 'Into the Wild,' titled 'Guaranteed.' It was Vedder's first Globe win. He previously earned a nod in 2003, with a Pearl Jam tune featured in the Tim Burton flick, 'Big Fish.' Meanwhile, Cate Blanchett the award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as one of six portrayals of Bob Dylan, in the Todd Haynes-directed biopic, 'I'm Not There.'
- Britney Spears is due in court Monday for what an attorney described as "the most significant hearing in the case so far," in the ongoing custody battle between the singer and ex-husband Kevin Federline, over their two children, 2-year-old Jayden James and 1-year-old Sean Preston. If Spears makes an appearance, she will be expected to testify.
- Joe Jackson will launch a North American tour in support of his new album, 'Rain,' on April 1 in Toronto. 'Rain' hits shelves on January 29.