Roadrunner Records - Slipknot's hard-hitting, aggressive metal anthems are getting…
- Posted on Jan 22nd 2008 9:00AM by Jessica Robertson
- Rapper Diddy is changing his stage name yet again. The 38-year-old music mogul, whose real name is Sean Combs, now wants to be called Sean John -- the same name as his clothing line.
- U.K. tabloid The Sun posted photos and video of Amy Winehouse allegedly smoking a crack pipe on Tuesday. The rag claims that Winehouse is using various drugs in the footage, including ecstasy, cocaine and crack.
- Celine Dion will kick off the XXIX Olympic Games on April 13 with a performance at Beijing's Worker's Stadium. The show serves as part of Dion's 'Taking Changes' world tour. Meanwhile, the singer first performed as part of Olympic festivities in 1996, at the opening ceremony in Atlanta.
- John Stewart -- who wrote the Monkees' 'Daydream Believer' and former member of the Kingston Trio, died early Saturday at a San Diego hospital. He was 68.