Roadrunner Records - Slipknot's hard-hitting, aggressive metal anthems are getting…
- Posted on Jan 30th 2008 10:00AM by Jessica Robertson
- The soundtrack to the Oscar-nominated 'Juno' unseated Alicia Keys from the top spot on the charts this week, moving from No. 2-1, with 65,000 copies sold. Keys, meanwhile, took the No. 2 spot, selling another 60,000 copies of her latest album, 'As I Am.' Rounding out the Top 3 was Natasha Bedingfield, whose 'Pocketful of Sunshine,' sold 50,000 copies.
- In other Alicia Keys news, the R&B singer-songwriter joins the heavyweight Grammy performance lineup, alongside fellow new additions Feist and Brad Paisley. The awards will be handed out on February 10 at Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- Gwen Stefani and her husband Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child. "They and the whole family are delighted," Rossdale's father, Douglas, confirmed to PEOPLE. The couple already have a 20-month-old son, Kingston.
- Death Cab for Cutie have titled their forthcoming album 'Narrow Stairs.' That effort is slated for release in May.