Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on Feb 4th 2008 3:00PM by Jessica Robertson
- Jay-Z will headline this year's Glastonbury Festival, event organizer Michael Eavis confirmed. "He will appeal to the young people and under-25s for sure, so that's a big pull for them," Eavis told BBC Somerset. "It's not like the traditional one we do, like Radiohead, Coldplay and Muse and Oasis." The event, which will also feature headliner Neil Diamond, takes place June 27-29.
- Amy Winehouse left rehab briefly on Monday to go to the U.S. Embassy to renew her visa so that she may appear at the Grammys this Sunday as previously reported. The embattled singer is up for six awards, including Album of the Year.
- Alicia Keys will kick off a North American tour in support of her latest album, 'As I Am,' on April 19 in Hampton, Virginia. The lengthy jaunt will wrap in New York City on June 18.
- Blonde Redhead will launch a brief European trek, set to begin on April 9 in Denmark, and wrapping on April 21 in London.