Michael Buckner | Frazer Harrison, Getty Images Now this is a collaboration that…
- Posted on Feb 5th 2008 3:00PM by Kim Davis
Happy Super Tuesday!
Today is psycho-important for all who remain in the big race. As you are reading this, a boatload of states (24, to be exact) are holding primary elections to determine the number of delegates for each presidential hopeful. And delegates are like gold coins in Super Mario Bros: You want those little guys real bad.
But we digress. Let us do our job and bring you a special edition Super Tuesday Campaignwatch. The latest ...
- Will.I.Am solicited the voices of John Legend, Natasha Bedingfield, Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger, and a slew of Actors Who Rock, including Scarlett Johansson, Tatyana Ali and Taryn Manning to create this video in support of Barack Obama's "Yes We Can" message for change. Read what the Black Eyed Peas singer had to say about the project here.
- Old news, but we're still a little puzzled by Lady Dem Hillary Clinton's campaign songs. She bagged Celine Dion's 'You and I' for Big Head Todd and the Monsters' 'Blue Sky.' Is that an upgrade?
- Indie rock outfit the Foals professed their love for all things Obama on everyone's favorite virtual podium: Their MySpace page. "Everyone should be for Obama," they insist. "He's great. Isn't he just great?"
- Q-Tip jumped on the Obama wagon, too.
- Members of the Grateful Dead reunited last night to play a benefit show in support of voting -- specifically for Barack Obama.