Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on Feb 12th 2008 3:00PM by Jessica Robertson
- Mariah Carey will release her new album, titled 'E=MC²,' on April 15. The follow-up to her Grammy-winning comeback album, 'The Emancipation of Mimi,' will feature production from longtime collaborator and friend Jermaine Dupri, Will.I.Am, C. "Tricky" Stewart, Bryan Michael Cox and The-Dream. The first single, 'Touch My Body,' hits radio today.
- Platinum-selling rapper the Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail, three years probation and 150 hours of community service after pleading no contest to a felony firearm charge in a school zone. The rapper was accused of pointing a gun at another player during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles last year.
- Radiohead have announced the first round of dates and cities for their forthcoming North American tour in support of their latest album, 'In Rainbows.' The jaunt is set to kick off May 5 in West Palm Beach, Florida, and continue through May 18 in Dallas. The second half of the tour will follow the band's summer tour of the UK and Europe.
- The Stone Temple Pilots will reunite for their first show in more than seven years at the Rock on the Range festival, which will be held May 17-18 in Columbus, Ohio. Other artists confirmed to play the festival include Kid Rock, 3 Doors Down, Staind and Serj Tankian, among others.