Universal - Volbeat's Michael Poulsen discusses the impact guitarist/producer Rob…
- Posted on Feb 26th 2008 4:00PM by Kim Davis
Last week ...
- First, John Mellencamp asked John McCain to cease and desist his use of 'Our Country' and 'Pink Houses.' And now the GOP leader has run into trouble with ABBA. "It gets expensive in a big hurry," he said after formally dropping the Swedish legends' 1977 hit 'Take a Chance on Me' from his campaign trail playlist.
- Dave Matthews is rumored to be playing an Obama rally for the Bobcats on March 2. According to Ohio University's Vice President of Student Affairs, the college rock king is likely to play at Athens' Convocation Center, but sans the presidential hopeful.
- Speaking of Obama rallies, watch Bright Eyes and M. Ward duet in the name of Barack.
- Neil Young voiced his respect for George Bush. Sort of.
- Oh, and Ralph Nader joined the race. Better late than never? We're not sure.