Michael Buckner | Frazer Harrison, Getty Images Now this is a collaboration that…
- Posted on Mar 3rd 2008 5:00PM by Jessica Robertson
- Rapper Juvenile's four-year-old daughter, along with the child's mother, Joy Deleston, and Deleston's 11-year-old daughter were found dead Thursday night in their home in Lawrenceville, Ga. Deleston's 17-year-old son was arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder and aggravated assault. Gwinnett County Police have not announced a motive for the triple murder.
- Kid Rock pleaded not guilty to a battery charge stemming from a fight at a Waffle House in Atlanta on October 21.
- The Game turned himself in to Los Angeles police Sunday night to begin serving his 60-day jail sentence for a felony charge of possession of a firearm in a school zone. The rapper pleaded no contest to the felony weapons charge last month, and was sentenced to 60 days in jail, three years probation and 150 hours of community service.
- Jack Johnson will launch a North American tour in support of his latest album, 'Sleep Through the Static,' beginning June 13 in Noblesville, Indiana.
- Blind guitar legend Jeff Healey died on Sunday in Toronto after a lifelong battle with cancer. He was 41.
- Celebrated tenor Giuseppe Di Stefano died at his home Monday in Santa Maria Hoe, north of Milan, from injuries sustained in a 2004 attack. He was 86.