Ilya S. Savenok, Getty Images The sad news came across late Wednesday afternoon…
- Posted on Mar 10th 2008 4:00PM by Kim Davis
While the GOP party vote is neatly wrapped up with John McCain as its 2008 contender, the Democrat ticket battle is still raging. After Hillary Clinton's hard-won victories in last week's big Texas and Ohio primaries, it seems that the former first lady still has a chance at the nomination. And so we continue to scour the web for news on who in music is stepping up and speaking out.
- R.E.M. frontman Michael Stipe work rocked a neon-green Barack Obama t-shirt at the band's first live performance of the year at the Langerado festival in Florida.
- Rolling Stone co-founder Jann S. Wenner offered his formal, might we add glowing, endorsement of Barack Obama in the magazine's March Issue, which also features the Illinois senator as its coverman.
- Reggae singer Coco Tea is urging people to unite in support of Barack Obama by writing a song about him called ... 'Barack Obama.' The 48-year-old singer has said that "the young people who are supporting him want change -- and that's what he represents."
- Sick of your ringtone? Hillary has you covered with these Clintones.