Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on Apr 17th 2008 10:00AM by Kim Davis
The latest ...
- Bruce Springsteen announced who he wants as the boss of the United States, and his name rhymes with Schmobama.
- In a surprising move, Snoop Dogg slammed Barack Obama. "The KKK gave Obama money," the rapper said. They was one of his biggest supporters." While there is no evidence to support this, Snoop offered the following support for his theory: "Why wouldn't they be?" he asked. "The media won't tell you that. They don't want you to know that."
- Toby Keith, a longtime Democrat (what?), made public his support for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, saying, "I'm real happy that there are two candidates that people can get behind."
- Jane's Addiction bassist Eric Avery told Spinner in a recent chat that he's "an Obama man." He also insists that he was "an Obama man since before there was ever an inkling that he was going to run for President."
- Sir Elton John raised $2.5 million for Hillary Clinton's campaign during his benefit show for the former first lady at New York City's Radio City Music Hall.
- Mavis Staples extended her support for Obama and Hillary Clinton in a recent interview with the Guardian. "I'm all for Obama," she said. "I like Hillary [Clinton], too. If either one of them wins, it's history -- and it's all because of Dr. King."
- Rapper Nas called Barack Obama "the face of America." He continued praises by saying that "there's no two ways to look at it, man. The man's got what it takes. He's serious."
- Former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant turned MTV personality Kim Stolz has offered her advice on campaign songs for the remaining presidential hopefuls. Want a preview? She suggests Justice's 'D.A.N.C.E.' for Ms. Clinton to up her "hipster factor." Hot.