Annette Brown, Lifetime The story of June Carter Cash comes to life in the…
- Posted on Apr 24th 2008 7:00PM by Kim Davis
The latest ...
- Against Me! made a public service announcement that urges people to "Stop! Take some time to think/Figure out what's important to you." It's kinda catchy.
- The Roots' ?uestlove gushed about Barack Obama. "He appeals to the hopeless romantic in all of us," he told Spinner. "But I don't want people to misconstrue Obama's hope for a winning lottery ticket. If people see Obama as the lottery ticket that will instantly solve their problems, I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen. A lot of the political changes is gonna happen within these people themselves."
- Arcade Fire and Superchunk have teamed up to play a few dates -- the shows have been deemed 'Change Rocks' -- in support of Obama.
- An ironic hipster t-shirt idea touting Barack Obama has gone terribly wrong.
- Find out which kind of campaign voter you are with this NY Times poll that suggests that if you eat granola and like, totally dig lattes, you're most likely an Obama person. Really?
- We found two very, um, interesting Hillary Clinton spoof videos. The first involves a Chilean Clinton impersonator and a Hilary Duff jam; The second, 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day,' 'Carrie' and 'Fatal Attraction.' We know, but just watch.
- Speaking of movies and candidates, check out this Barack/'Rocky' spoof. He looks good in a sweat suit.
- John Mellencamp, who previously supported John Edwards, played an Obama rally during the Pennsylvania primary. The result? Obama lost, and Clinton is still in it.