Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on May 7th 2008 2:00PM by Kim Davis
The latest ...
- M.I.A. felt uber political after her Coachella performance this year. "Playing right now in America, during the election times, I feel more and more connected with my fans," she told Spinner.
- During his performance at this year's Coachella Valley Music Festival, Roger Waters not only broadcast his personal presidential choice on his massive floating Obama pig (a nice Pink Floyd touch), but also with a bunch of flyers. Litterbug!
- Sean Penn took advantage of his Coachella time to preach volunteerism before My Morning Jacket's set. "Revolution is a young man's job," he said. "And you can be the revolution!" Oh, and he also hung out with Sienna Miller. A lot.
- Hillary Clinton launched Project T-Shirt. It's a design contest. And, like, if your design wins, you'll get a photo of both daughter Chelsea and Hillary rocking the thing ... in public!
- As previously reported, Arcade Fire and Superchunk planned to rock for Barack. And they are! Here's proof.
- 'The Hills' star (and wannabe pop singer) Heidi Montag says she's firmly planted in the John McCain camp. McCain answered, "I'm honored to have Heidi's support and I want to assure her that I never miss an episode." Barack Obama took the comedic approach to her (ir)relevance.