Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images Nine days after the deadly tornado that touched…
- Posted on Jul 16th 2008 5:00PM by Mike Spinella
1. 'Bull Durham': Susan Sarandon, Kevin Costner when he was still watchable.
2. 'Field of Dreams': "If you build it, they will come" -- phenomenal movie.
3. 'Little Big League': Actually, my [Tad's] uncle was in that movie. He was a minor-league baseball player in the Twin Cities. That one's pretty bad, actually, but we'll throw it in there.
4. 'Ed': You gotta have the monkey! Anytime you put a monkey in people's clothes, that's gonna be in the top five. A diagram with baseball movies and monkeys intersects right there, I like it -- not to take anything away from major-league pitchers.
5. 'The Bad News Bears': A great one.
Buy 'Stay Positive' on iTunes