Amanda Edwards, Getty Images 20 years ago, way before he became a lion, Snoop…
- Posted on Jul 31st 2008 5:00PM by Christina Lang
1. Whisky A Go Go: This is the first venue both System of a Down and Scars on Broadway played their first show at, among so many other legendary bands.
2. The Rainbow: Many legendary artists have dined at this famous eatery next to The Roxy on Sunset.
3 . Barney's Beanery: John has spent countless nights there before System got signed trying to beat Quentin Tarantino's high scores on the video games.
4. Sunset Marquis: This selection is for the long-winded and often drunk late-night conversations with good friends and fellow musicians.
5. Cello Studios: Although now defunct, so many legendary artists have recorded albums here.
Buy 'Scars on Broadway' on iTunes