Theo Wargo, Getty Images - Ozzy Osbourne fails to recall a rather hazy period of…
- Posted on Sep 15th 2008 5:00PM by Mike Spinella
Nebraskan Josh Rouse credits his newfound breezy, feel-good sound to his relocation to Spain. But that's not all the countryside has inspired. Rouse developed a passion for the country's cuisine, especially tapas. The seasoned singer-songwriter, who releases a greatest-hits collection this week, titled 'The Best of the Rykodisc Years,' unveiled to Spinner his Top 5 favorite tapas dishes.
2. Croquetas: Bechamel mixed with either jamon, chicken or cod. They look like chicken nuggets but they taste better.
3. Jamon Iberico: The finest type of cured pork in Spain.
4. Patatas Bravas: Basically just fried potatoes with a garlic alioli on top.
5. Aceitunas: Green olives with the pit removed and a bit of anchovy inserted.
Josh Rouse on the Interface