Michael Buckner | Frazer Harrison, Getty Images Now this is a collaboration that…
- Posted on Oct 29th 2008 5:00PM by Georgia Kral
1. 'Nightmare Before Christmas': I have to watch this movie at Halloween, and the fact that I get to be a part of it [on the 'Nightmare Revisited' soundtrack], as an uber-fan, is great. I watch this movie with my family every year. When this movie came out it, inspired me creatively. I was a big art nerd.
2. 'Halloween': You have to watch this movie, and the original is the one to watch. I've been watching this movie for so long and I have so many memories of being scared. Also, with the older movies, you feel like you're in a different time. I liked the new one a lot, too. My husband is a giant Mike Myers fan and even he liked it.
3. 'Carrie': This is such a great one. I just love seeing the downtrodden get revenge like that. And [Sissy Spacek's] a great actress in this movie.
4. 'Psycho': And then the Hitchcock movies. 'Psycho' is especially scary. It still creeps me out and it's very old. I didn't see the new one.
5. 'The Birds': This is one of the first scary movies I was allowed to watch. It was really scary when I was young and it's still scary now, in its non-gore way. It's very subtle.