Chris Martin to Join Sir Paul McCartney and George Michael on X Factor?
- Posted on Dec 7th 2009 6:39AM by Julian Marszalek
- Comments
A triumvirate of some of the biggest music stars on the planet is reportedly set to make live appearances on this weekend's 'X Factor' live final. According to a report in the Daily Mirror, Sir Paul McCartney and George Michael will sing live duets with the remaining contestants -- Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon and bookies' favourite Joe McElderry -- on this Saturday's (Dec. 12) show.
It has now emerged that the show's Mr Big - Simon Cowell - is desperate to convince Coldplay front man Chris Martin to join the two musical legends on the show. Cowell has apparently told friends that he is keen to pull a record-breaking audience of over 20 million viewers by laying on spectacular final.
A source was quoted by the paper as saying: "Everyone knows Simon is ultra-competitive and he has always said he will only carry on with the X Factor if he can improve on it year-on-year.
"After last year's duets with Beyonce, Boyzone and Westlife he knew he had to pull out all the stops to make this year's even better."
- Filed under: News, Television, UK




Willow Smith, 'Annie': Singer Walks Away From Movie Role ... But Why?
Mindy McCready Committed to Treatment Facility After Children Taken by Child Services -- Report
Selena Gomez, Airport Fan Encounter: Star Makes Unexpected Move at LAX
CBS Grammy Memo Forbids Bare Breasts, Buttocks, Nipples, Genitals, Etc.
Marilyn Manson Collapses on Stage (VIDEO)
King Gordy Shot Five Times in Detroit
Lady Gaga Backstage Rider: Strawberry Jam, Special K and a 'Mannequin With Puffy Pink Pubic Hair'
Donald Byrd Dead: Legendary Jazz Musician Dies at 80
Kenny Chesney 'Pirate Flag' Video Premiere
Beyonce, Super Bowl Outfit: Singer's Leather Look Slammed by PETA


4 Comments