Dimitrios Kambouris, Getty Images Move out of the way because Beyonce is playing…
- Posted by Spinner
49. The American Eagle cape
48. Reportedly offered the role of Joe Buck in 'Midnight Cowboy'
47. Reportedly offered the role of Tony in 'West Side Story'
46. A direct descendant of Abe Lincoln's great-great-grandfather
44. Called Roy Orbison "the greatest singer in the world"
43. Graceland purchase price: $102,500
42. The Memphis Mafia
41. Eminem, 'Without Me'
40. Other Elvises: Costello, Grbac, Stojko, Perkins
39. "Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over."
38. Greil Marcus' 'Dead Elvis'
37. Fine Young Cannibals' version of 'Suspicious Minds'
36. Dead Kennedys' version of 'Viva Las Vegas'
33. 'In the Ghetto'
32. 'Elvis: The Complete Masters': $399 from the Franklin Mint
31. Priscilla Presley in 'Airplane'
30. Elvis, the iPhone app
29. His sons-in-law: Nic Cage and the King of Pop
28. Big fan of Dean Martin
27. The future Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, was once an Elvis showgirl
26. Reading 'The Scientific Search for the Face of Jesus' when he died