Getty Images Today (March 27), Fergie and Jessie J both celebrate their…
- Posted by Spinner
From mega-hits to mini-outfits, the multi-talented star has been pushing boundaries and conquering hearts for decades and you better 'Believe' the Goddess of Pop cannot be stopped. In honor of the award-snagging, record-breaking queen of all trades, here are 65 reasons why we love the newest member of the AARP.1. Academy Award, Grammy, Golden Globe and Emmy winner
2. "Snap out of it!"
3. Only Billboard artist to reach No. 1 in each of past six decades
4. Over 100 million records sold
5. Born Cherilyn Sarkisian; mom was part Melungeon
7. Moved in with Sonny Bono (at first, as his maid)
8. Sang backup on 'Be My Baby,' 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling'
9. First single (as "Bonnie Jo Mason"): 'Ringo, I Love You'
10. With Sonny, first billed as Caesar and Cleo
11. Couplet: "Men still keep on marching off to war/ Electrically they keep a baseball score"
13. This video
14. Those clothes
15. 'Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)'
16. 1967 Sonny & Cher film 'Good Times' directed by William Friedkin ('The Exorcist')
18. 'The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour'
19. One staff writer: Steve Martin
21. With the Muscle Shoals band: '3614 Jackson Highway'
22. 'Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves:' first solo number one
23. The Francophile melodrama of 'The Way of Love'
25. 'Dark Lady' written by the Ventures' John Durrill
26. Pioneering wardrobe "malfunction" -- Cher's exposed bellybutton
27. Propositioned by Elvis
28. Auditioned to play Fay Wray in 1976 'King Kong' remake
29. Married Gregg Allman
30. Their musical partnership billed as Allman and Woman
31. Elijah Blue, guitarist, artist
32. Sonny and Cher dolls
35. Boyfriend Les Dudek played with Allmans, Steve Miller
36. Three-year relationship with bagel man Rob Camilletti
37. Other boyfriends: Michael Bolton, Richie Sambora, Val Kilmer, Bernie Taupin
38. 13 'People' magazine covers
40. "Men should be like Kleenex -- soft, strong and disposable"
41. Duet with Meat Loaf: 'Dead Ringer for Love'
42. 'Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean'
43. Meryl Streep's lesbian buddy in 'Silkwood'
44. Best Actress at Cannes for 'Mask'
45. Choice words for David Letterman
46. Sweet reunion on Letterman
47. 'The Witches of Eastwick'
48. "Uninhibited" (fragrance)
49. 'Heart of Stone' (1989): 11 million worldwide
50. Gene Simmons!
53. Turns down role of Thelma in 'Thelma & Louise'
54. With Beavis and Butt-head
55. Eulogy for Sonny
56. Cher Horowitz
57. 'Believe,' best-selling record of 1998
58. Supports the troops: major donations to Operation Helmet
61. Bravo declares Cher "the number one greatest thing about being gay"
62. 'VH1 Divas'
64. "Farewell Tour:" three years long
65. "After a nuclear holocaust, all that will be left are cockroaches and Cher."
Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday by telling us what you love about the legend.