Kevin Winter, Getty Images LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge has finalized Zooey…
- Posted on Jan 5th 2012 3:25PM by Spinner
Mark Davis, Getty Images
- 12.9% of this huge tuna.
- 9,500 Buddy the Elf sippy cups.
- Like, so much Taco Bell.
- 9,547 1-year subscriptions to Vibe.
- 902 dancing cat dolls that connect to your iPod.
- 3277 copies of 'Bones: The Complete Sixth Season' on Blu-ray.
- 805 Hello Kitty sewing machines.
- 40,254 Katy Perry masks.
- 433 of these hipster bikes.
- 7,600 magical pixie dust necklaces.
- Our new intern (for keeps).
- VIP treatment for 1,218 people at Medieval Times in Buena Park, Calif.
- 3,518 bowls made from recycled vinyl records.
- 2,255 digital copies of 'A Very She & Him Christmas' (perfect gift for next holiday season, which begins Aug.30, 2012).
- 1,665 ukuleles (to make beautiful hipster duets with Joseph Gordon-Levitt).
- 1,503 'I Will Follow You Into the Dark' imported singles (OK, that was mean).
- Fair Trade bathing suit: $50
+ Eco Body SPF 30+ sunscreen: $10
+ Tank of gas for Honda Civic: $46.06
+ Earth-friendly beach towel: $29.95
So, 698.47 days of summer.