Facebook R&B crooner Mario has been relatively quiet on the music front for…
- Posted by Spinner
We combined our limited math skills and excellent Google prowess to come up with some of the other ways you could pass your time instead of watching Sunday night's
- Walk 14 miles while listening to the Proclaimers' 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) 59.1 times.
- Watch this video of Christina Aguilera falling over at last year's Grammys 1,800 times:
- Lick to the center of 13 Tootsie Pops.
- Smile like Herman Cain 1,575 times.
- Write, produce and record a Grammy-nominated dubstep album. Then take a 170-minute nap.
- Listen to Philip Glass' epic 'Music in Twelve Parts' once.
- Make at least 21 consecutive Elvis sandwiches (aka grilled peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches).
- Depending on the degree of "Joan Rivers" you're after, you've got enough time for 21 Botox injections.
- Watch just over four soul-destroying episodes of 'Toddlers and Tiaras' (plus, have leftover time for a good, hot shower-cry).
- Call your mom, already!
- Flip back and forth between CBS and PBS and contemplate your Wu-Tang Abbey mashup (trademark Spinner.com and all its subsidiaries).
- Watch the epic Bon Iver/Roots 'Perth' jam 25.6 times.
- Watch Chris Brown's 'Next to You' video 35 times.
- Complete 26.25 "8-Minute Abs" workouts, thereby giving yourself the kind of rock-hard stomach that, more than talent or originality, is needed to become a pop star.
- Test your local pizza's "30 minutes or less" promotion seven times in a row.
- Start a game of Monopoly but don't finish it. Sulk.
- Eat so much Taco Bell.
- Defrost 15.5 pounds of turkey.
- Thoroughly cleanse your ears of wax seven times using hydrogen peroxide. so that you might hear Katy Perry more clearly. Or, just shove a Q-tip all the way in there.
- Watch last year's Oscar's and make a mental note to mail back that 'King's Speech' DVD you still haven't opened.
- Watch these Grammy winners thank god 210 times:
- Microwave 84 bags of popcorn, depending on wattage and desired level of doneness.
- Get your Jack Sparrow on while riding Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction 13 times.
- Pretend you're not watching the Grammys.
Follow @Spinner on Twitter | Like Us on Facebook | Sign Up for Our Newsletter