Mad Men Facebook After what feels like an eternity, Mad Men is finally coming…
- Posted on May 15th 2012 9:10AM by Theo Spielberg
Keystone Features/Getty Images
"14 years ago today my father died and I was not given the chance to say goodbye," she began a series of Twitter posts. "I will never forgive her for that. Never... Karma is too good for her... Did then and continues to hurt us today. A horrible human being.
"He asked, 'Where are my children?' and his children didn't know (he was dying)," explained the "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" singer. "She is evil personified. (I wasn't allowed to visit) because then obits couldn't say, 'He died with his wife by his side.'"
She went on to say that she found out about Frank's deathbed words by his road manager, who was present when the singer passed. She also praised her other stepmother, Mia Farrow, and ended the rant by saying she was going to watch Howard Stern on "America's Got Talent."
- Barbra Streisand Then
- Barbra Streisand Now
- Dolly Parton Then
- Dolly Parton Now
- Diana Ross Then
- Diana Ross Now
- Cher Then
- Cher Now
- Elton John Then
- Elton John Now
- The Beach Boys Then
- The Beach Boys Now
- Nancy Sinatra Then
- Nancy Sinatra Now
- Levon Helm
- Dick Clark, Through the Years
- Dead Musicians Resurrected
- Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
- The Beatles
- Kenny G and Louis Armstrong
- Celine Dion and Elvis Presley
- Kurt Cobain
- Scarlett Johannson and Dean Martin
- Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur
- Rock and Roll Hoaxes
- Paul Is Dead
- Skrillex is Dead!
- Keith Richards' Blood Transfusion
- The Nine Inch Nails and Timbaland Collaboration
- "I'm Still Here"
- New York Times Guide to Grunge Slang
- White Stripes Are Siblings
- Elvis, Jim and Tupac Aren't Dead
- The Masked Marauders
- Mama Cass' Ham Sandwich
- Marilyn Manson on "The Wonder Years"