Yoko Ono With the gun control debate raging on over three months since the…
- Posted on Nov 28th 2012 3:05PM by Cameron Matthews
Getty, Opening Ceremony
Thirty brand new looks from Ono's brain are now available to wear out in public. If you are actually brave enough to do so, we would give you mad props.
The fashion line "is based on a book of hand-drawn illustrations that Yoko presented to John Lennon on the occasion of their wedding," and features many styles of pants, jackets and of course LED man bras.
As you can see in the gallery below, most items feature a pair of hands, printed on the crotchal region of Yoko's skinny man suits. Several shirts and hoodies also showcase "The Butt Drawing," which Gawker says looks like a "pair of fat saggy balls."
Then there's the jock strap. We can only assume so much about that. These clothes are pretty high end and will run you a pretty penny, but alas, high fashion ain't cheap. Check out some of our favorites below.
- Musicians vs. Critics
- Courtney Love vs. Lynn Hirschberg
- Lou Reed vs. Lester Bangs
- Axl Rose vs. Marc Allan
- Billy Corgan vs. Jim DeRogatis
- Keith Richards vs. Markus Larsson
- Ryan Adams vs. Jim DeRogatis
- M.I.A. vs. Lynn Hirschberg
- The Airborne Toxic Event vs. Pitchfork
- Morrissey vs. NME
- Sonic Youth vs. Robert Christgau
- Rockers With Rap Sheets
- Chuck Berry
- G.G. Allin
- James Brown
- Jim Gordon
- Phil Spector
- Rick James
- Sid Vicious
- Varg Vikernes
- Vince Neil